The innovative specific probiotic adjuvant for the treatment of allergic diseases
CONSISTS OF A SYNERGIC ASSOCIATION OF THREE SPECIES OF LACTOBACILLUS WITH A STREPTOCOCCUS THERMOPHILUS ADJUVANT.
I-Prob is an innovative specific adjuvant for the treatment of allergic diseases.
I-Prob’s principal characteristics are:
- Innovative production process
- Preservation of probiotic properties at room temperature up to 25°C
- Use of bacterial strains with an adjuvant action: L. acidophilus LA02, L. delbrueckii LDB01, L. rhamnosus LR04, S. thermophilus FP04
- Culture medium does not contain lactose, gluten or egg proteins
- Does not contain artificial flavouring
- Sweetened with fructose
These characteristics make I-Prob an ideal adjuvant for those who are allergic to or intolerant of foods, as well as for diabetic patients.